Research and Science Today (RST) journal have the right to refuse any advertisement that, in its sole discretion, is incompatible with its mission, the publication/web site or the organization as a whole, and to stop accepting any advertisement previously accepted. Ads are subject to review by the editor and others at the RST.
Advertising for the following categories is prohibited:
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition
- Gambling and lottery
- Pornography or related themes
- Political and religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to have a “miracle” cure or method
- Advertisements that make unsubstantiated health claims for the products advertised
- Advertisements directed at children
Advertisements new to RST may require pre-approval before they can appear.
All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns must comply with the relevant European and Romanian legislation or another authority institutions that regulates advertising.
RST will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
The following online advertising formats are prohibited:
- Pop-ups and floating ads.
- Advertisements that collect personally identifiable information from visitors without their knowledge or permission.
- Ads that extend across or down the page without the visitor having clicked or rolled-over the ad.
- Ads that send visitors to another site without the visitor having clicked the ad.
RST published advertising policies are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Advertising complaints policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: email@example.com