The MIT Conference Workshop 2017
MIT stands for Management and Innovative Technologies.
University of Ljubljana, Laboratory for Alternative Technologies, Slovenia
University of Brighton, Centre for Research in Innovation Management, UK
University Politehnica of Bucharest, IMST Faculty, MSP Department, Romania
Join us for a three-day climbing to the purpose and practice of technology, innovation and creativity in action.
The MIT Conference began in 1995. Since then we have been a bi-annual international gathering of industrial practitioners and academics from different disciplines and from all over the world.
We are delighted to announce that the 15th Management and Innovative Technologies (MIT) Conference is returning to Romania. Please join us for a three-day debate on the purpose and practice of technology, innovation and creativity in action. We invite you in the beautiful city of Sinaia to take part in this unique meeting of academia and industry between 3rd and 5th of September 2017.
So join us at this intense event, which takes place in a beautiful setting!
- Robot Technology in Digital Manufacturing Era
- The education system dynamics
- Virtual and Augmented Reality as support for Industry 4.0
- Science and technology of advanced materials
- Aditive manufacturing
- Industrial logistics
- Smart cities
There will be also some plenary sessions.
The style is very informal and relaxed. We are interested in high value conversations and participants decided where to get best value for themselves during the event.
So we invite you to present in one of a number of ways:
- For the sections: 10 minutes presentations (including no more than 20 slides) that every session co-chairman will evaluate in order to select the best presentation. At the end of the conference a gala of the best presentations of all the sections will select the best presentation of the conference. The slides should be images not bullet point lists. You should engage the audience with just images that show what you are doing with your work.
- For some of the plenary sections if you do need to present more formally, please restrict your presentation to 15 minutes maximum. The total length is then 20 minutes with some questions at the end too.
For more informations, please visit: https://mitconference.wordpress.com